THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION OF HOSPITAL MANAGERS
One of the world’s largest hospital management associations, representing over 16,000 individual members.
It represents both the hospital managers of public and private hospitals in the European Union and at international level.
EAHM HAS THE FOLLOWING AIMS:
• to consider the mission and responsibility of chief executive officers;
• contribute to their professional competence and responsibility;
• share good practices and expertise;
• influence European Union-wide legislation and regulation;
• and promote at European and international level.
The EAHM serves explicitly and exclusively the public interest.
It does not pursue any political, economical or confessional goals.